We may share your personal data:
- with other entities of the Randstad group of companies. We are part of a multinational group of companies and sometimes we may share personal data with other Randstad groups of companies for the purposes of efficient management of business, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and to provide our Services to you (include as matching) and to our clients. For an overview of these entities, click here.
- with Randstad clients. Within the scope of our services, including recruitment and provision of temporary work.
- with third parties providing HR-related services to use (e.g. payroll service providers)
- with third party providers of IT-related services (e.g. we use an external provider to support our IT-infrastructure; e.g. an important part of our software and databases sit in a cloud-environment which is operated by a third party service provider).
- with third parties providers of marketing-related services (e.g. we may store your personal data in a cloud-based CRM-application that is hosted and provided by a third party service provider; e.g. when we use a third party service provider to organise an event we may share your personal data with that third party in order to invite you to that event).
- with providers of professional services (e.g. to our auditors, our tax advisors, our legal advisors).
- with banks and insurers (e.g. in order to pay the salaries of our temporary workers we share some of their personal data with our bank).
- with pension funds.
- with public authorities (e.g. pursuant to applicable law Randstad must disclose personal data to the social security authorities and to tax authorities).
- with law enforcement authorities, courts and regulatory authorities (e.g. as part of a criminal investigation police services may require us to disclose personal data to them).
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if all or a substantial part of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data that we hold about you may be one of the transferred assets.
When we share your personal data as described above, such personal data may be transferred both within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In the event that we transfer your personal data internationally, we will only do so in line with applicable law, and we will require that there is an adequate level of protection for your personal data, and that appropriate security measures are in place.
Your personal data may be transferred from countries located within the EEA to countries located outside of the EEA (such as the United States). In such cases, we will require that the following safeguards are observed:
- The laws of the country to which your personal data is transferred ensure an adequate level of data protection. Click here for the list of non-EEA countries that, according to the European Commission, provide an adequate level of data protection; or
- The transfer is subject to standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission. More information about those data protection clauses is available here; or
- Any other applicable appropriate safeguards under article 46 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
For more information about the safeguards that we have implemented to protect your personal data internationally, please contact us a