As a candidate, we collect and process personal data about you such as:
- Identification information – we may process your name, contact information (including home address, home phone number and mobile phone number), citizenship and country of residence, date of birth, (in exceptional cases) gender, digital signature and languages spoken.
- CV/ resumes and other recruitment information – we may process your CV/ resume, work history, information about your skills, your experience and educational background and other relevant information (such as your photograph, interview notes and personal data included in the cover letter or as part of the application process).
- Compensation and benefits information – we may process personal data relating to your current compensation and benefits including (without limitation) your current bonus, recurring payments and benefits.
- Government issued identifiers – we may process government issued identifiers including (without limitation) the national identification number, social insurance number and social security number, as legally required.
- Photographs and video footage – when participating in recruitment-related events, meetings, conferences etc., we may process photographs or videos of you.
- Visitor information – when accessing our buildings, we may collect your name, contact details, car plate number, and other identification for security reasons. Where we are legally required to do so we may also ask you to disclose information about your health (including information related to viral infections, flu, etc.) for health and safety reasons.
- Information you choose to share with us – we may process additional personal data if you choose to share that with us.
This data may be obtained directly or indirectly from you. In the latter case, we will inform you of the purpose and data sources we use, when we communicate with you in connection with our Services (e.g. to alert you about a job opportunity), or in any event within one month of the time we indirectly obtain your data. The exception is where the provision of this information to you would cause disproportionate efforts. In that case, we may take alternative measures to protect your rights and freedoms.